Tuesday 9 August 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,

I am planning to start a foundation called the Foundation for Human Survival. At this stage, I've only written the mission statement and the purpose of this foundation, which will be presented in the next post.

The reason I started this blog is to get exposure and to get people to know about and possibly support the cause of this foundation. I'm particularly interested in specific legal and financial help from an attorney and accountant in order to get this foundation started.

My aim is to set up this foundation in the United States, but I am not a citizen. Any advice on the viability of a non-US citizen to establish a foundation in the US is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, please read my mission statement and feel free to comment on it. If you agree with this cause and want to be part of it and contribute in any way, please contact me.

1 comment: